Increased productivity, reduced stress, greater confidence; these are some of the benefits of gaining control of your workspace and your workload. This one-day course provides practical skills that will enable you to get organized and stay organized.
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking for effective tools and techniques to increase their productivity.
What You Will Learn
- How to increase productivity by being proactive rather than reactive.
- Effective skills to manage multiple priorities.
- Ways to reduce time wasters and stress in your workday.
- Techniques to balance your professional and personal life.
- Increase confidence in your ability to make and keep commitments.
- How to get organized and stay organized.
- Effective step-by step processes for planning.
- Practical, easy to use tools and techniques for increasing productivity.
- How to create a realistic, personalized action plan for organization.
- Limiting Beliefs about Productivity
- Time Matrix : Where does the time go?
- Becoming Proactive vs. Reactive
Planning and Prioritizing
- Daily prioritizing
- Overcoming procrastination
Tips, Tools & Techniques
Proactively handling interruptions
- E-Mail organization with Outlook
- Filing systems
- Work breakdown planning
- Pros and Cons of Electronic vs. Paper Systems
- Task Lists, Calendars & Notes
- Customizing Your System with Outlook